- Continuous forms and labels with tractor pin holes
- Weight: 60 g/m² zo ti 204 g/m²
- Print speed: 140 pages/minute, 5,000 lines/minute
- Paper width up to 431,8 mm (17 inch)
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Macaw 140FFC is a continuous form laser printer for middle range print volumes and convinces with high print performance and low printing costs. It shows its talents especially on sophisticated medias as plastic, PVC, labels and ticket printing. Cold flash fusing via Xenon flash lamps allows printing on thermal sensitive papers as well as on thick materials. Other functions as form management, n-times format splitting, PLC control, status page out control are available. Thanks to low operating costs and competitive purchase costs, the Macaw 140 FFC is the most economical printer in this performance class.